THE DAM ROCK FESTIVAL RULES
- No Under 18s
- No Pets
- No weapons
- You can only gain entry to the festival if you have form of identification (ID/Pasport/Drivers License). No ID/Passport/Drivers License = no entry. If you lose your ID or don’t have it, then you need to present an affidavit from the SAPS confirming your ID number and full name and surname.
- Right of admission reserved
- No fireworks or explosives
- No gas burners, stoves or braais
- No open fires
- No scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- No professional still cameras or video equipment unless you are accredited media.
- No littering
- No sleeping in vehicles or in the parking area
- If your wristband gets damaged we can replace it for you, but please have your damaged band, your ticket and your ID tto verify. If you fail to bring the damaged wristband you will not be issued a new one.
- If you don’t have a wristband, you’ll need to leave the festival.
- No entry will be permitted after gate closing times (12pm)
By purchasing The Dam Rock Festival ticket you agree to the following and understand that:
1. The Dam Rock Festival tickets are non-refundable. If you are no longer able to attend the festival for any reason whatsoever you (hereafter referred to as the ‘ticket holder’) will not be eligible for a refund on your festival ticket.
2. If the ticket holder decides to gift their ticket to someone that they know they need to ensure that the ticket is transferred to the new ticket holder’s name and ID number, which can be done by requesting the change via email (email@example.com)
3. In the event that an artist on the festival lineup is unable to perform at the festival or their performance is cancelled, there will be no refunds offered. The Dam Rock Festival will do our very best to fill the lineup with a replacement for the artist who will no longer be performing.
4. By purchasing The Dam Rock Festival ticket, ticket holders agree to follow The Dam Rock Festival rules and agree that the event organiser may change the rules at their own discretion.
PURCHASING TICKETS, PAYMENT & CREDIT CARD SECURITY
You must be 18 years old or older in order to gain entry to The Dam Rock Festival. If you are turning 18 during the weekend of the festival you will only be able to enter the festival grounds once you are officially of age. You need to have your ID/passport number ready for the ticket booking process, read the terms and conditions of purchase, and have a full understanding of The Dam Rock Festival’s Refunds Policy. The supply of tickets offered depends upon the availability of tickets for the event. Tickets are limited. The ticket holder will be required to provide credit card details at checkout. Payment may be made via Visa or MasterCard. By proceeding to checkout, permission is granted to debit the designated account with the relevant ticket purchase price. Please note that The Dam Rock Festival will not be obliged to issue any tickets to the ticket holder prior to receiving full payment of the full ticket purchase price. The Dam Rock Festival and this website uses Payfast, a PCI-DSS Level 1 Compliant , approved payment gateway. Payfats uses Extended Validation SSL with 2048-bit encryption. No credit card details are stored on Payfast’s servers and all personal details are stored separately from card details. Users may go to http://payfast.co.za to view their security policy.
The Dam Rock Festival, as organisers of the event, may postpone, cancel, or restrict events. Where an organiser cancels an event such an organiser will offer the ticket holder a refund of tickets. In the case of an event being cancelled, relevant Ticket Holders will be refunded the face value of their tickets, unless otherwise stipulated by the organiser. Where a credit card was used to make a refunded purchase, then the actual credit card used in the transaction will receive the credit for the refund.
The Dam Rock Festival’s event services are provided subject to applicable law and consumer protection legislation, but are otherwise provided without any warranty, and not subject to any condition (express or implied), except as specifically stated in the site. We cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the service and operation of The Dam Rock Festival website and mobile systems. The Dam Rock Festival shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the working of the site, where such failure is due to factors beyond The Dam Rock Festival’s control. The Dam Rock Festival will not be held liable for any indirect, special or consequential losses of any kind whatsoever arising from, or in connection with any booking (whether in contract, statute or delict). Users acknowledge that access to the ticket booking site may occasionally be restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. The Dam Rock Festival organisers will attempt to restore the site as soon as reasonably possible.
By attending The Dam Rock Festival, you assume all risks incidental to the event and release event management, the venue and their respective affiliates from all claims related to or arising out of the event or your presence at the event. The ticket you hold is subject to all applicable policies of the management of the event. The ticket is a revocable license to enter the event at the date and time listed on the front. What that means is that management reserves the right, without paying a refund, to refuse entry or eject you if you are not complying with all management policies applicable to the event.
The Event date and time is subject to change. Resale and/or transfer of the ticket may be prohibited by Management’s policies, and if so, any such resale and/or transfer is void to the maximum extent allowed by applicable laws. Any such unauthorized resale and/or transfer may result in refusal of entry without refund. Tickets not obtained directly from the Festival’s website may be lost, stolen, counterfeit or invalid, in which case they will not be honoured.